Enjoy the Arctic Skitouring
Sail & Ski
For individuals & groups.
The best skitouring place
from middle of March up
to first week of May
Sail & ski is a much more complex activity, that’s why we are separating sailing & skitouring. Both activities are planned and prepared very carefuly.
Our mail playing ground are:
– Lofoten & Senja in Feb+ March
– Lygen Alps Area (north Norway) in March+ April
– Svalbard archipelago in May & first week of June.
Additionally we can arrange sail & Ski trips in:
– Jan Mayen (May)
– Iceland (wintertime)
Ski-touring in the Arctic can be a surprisingly simple jet ecstatic
way of active time spending. It could be tailored to group experience
and expectations. You could find both easy spots, but also (especially
in Svalbard) one which is more suited for advanced skiers.
You will be taking an active part in making decisions about
choosing activities and areas. We can help you with finding guides
with an adequate level of experience and certification (including
IFMGA or IVBA).
Of course, you can take your own guide with you. If you are the guide
yourself, you are more than welcome to invite your guest on board of
one of our yachts.
Lyngen is one of the best ski touring areas:
– plenty of possibilities for ski touring of various levels of difficulty – professionals and amateurs starting their adventure with ski touring will find their place here
– good port infrastructure
– a lot of supporting information (guides, avalanche warnings, precise weather forecasts
– easy access (Tromso airport)
– reasonable costs of transport and implementation of the event
Many people choose this area and often come back here – due to the diversity of the area
That place is one of the best in the world to start your ski touring adventure!